Giants Wrapped Tacoma Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Connecticut, New Jersey and New York who are at least twenty-one (21) at the time of entry (each an “Entrant” or, collectively, “Entrants”). Entrant, if selected as a “Winner” must have a valid US Driver’s License at the time in which the “Grand Prize” (as defined in Section 6) is awarded. Employees, owners, shareholders, officers and directors of Sponsor, Sponsor’s local dealer groups and authorized dealers/distributors, Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc., Saatchi & Saatchi North America, Inc., New York Football Giants, Inc. (“Giants”), National Football League (“NFL”) and Administrator (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives, promotion and advertising agencies together with the Immediate Family Members and/or those living in the same household of such persons (collectively, “Household Members”), are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. For purposes of the Sweepstakes "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year; "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses; and employees of “local dealer groups, authorized dealers and distributors” shall include individuals employed directly by the local dealer group, authorized dealer or distributor such as sales, mechanical, marketing, operations, and accounting staff. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant or potential winner in the Sweepstakes, the Entrant or potential winner will be deemed the Authorized Account Holder of the email address associated with the entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person in whose name the e-mail account was opened. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of an Entrant or potential winner cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries will not be acknowledged except as provided herein. Sweepstakes prize is non-transferable and cannot be substituted, sold or bartered prior to such prize being fulfilled to the winner. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and outside Connecticut, New Jersey and New York.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Entrant must visit www.GiantsTruck.com (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions. Entrant must complete the entry form including first and last name, date of birth, primary email address, daytime phone and state of residence, plus affirmatively accept the rules to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person for the duration of the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by October 14, 2013 at 11:59:59 pm ET. Entries in excess of the limit may result in disqualification of the Entrant. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations, logins, and/or any other methods will void such Entrant's entry and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by a macro, script or other automated means will be disqualified. Each Entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the email address used for entry. Entrants must provide all information requested on entry form to be eligible to win. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT THE REQUESTED ENTRY INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant's understanding of and full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules.
4. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION: One (1) potential winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period on or about October 21, 2013. Potential winner will be notified on or about October 23, 2013 at the email address associated with the entry. Potential winner will be required to respond and acknowledge receipt of the notification within seventy-two (72) hours (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) of notification. The failure to respond to the notification attempts may result in forfeiture of the prize. If a prize goes unclaimed or a potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner may be selected, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Within seven (7) days of notification, potential winner will be required to verify address and to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, an IRS W-9 and (where imposing such condition is legal) a publicity release (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents”) covering eligibility, liability, taxation, advertising, publicity and media appearance issues. Prize will not be awarded until all such properly executed Prize Claim Documents are returned. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact at least three (3) potential winners in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. Administrator reserves the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with the Official Rules. For tax reporting purposes, Winner must provide a valid social security number before the prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize is taxable as income and all taxes associated with the Grand Prize (including but not limit to income taxes) are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 from the Administrator for the actual retail value of the prize received. The IRS Form 1099 will be issued for the calendar year in which the prize is fulfilled.
6. PRIZE (1): One (1) Grand Prize will be available. Grand Prize consists of: One (1) 2014 Toyota Tacoma, wrapped with New York Giants branding (the “Vehicle”). Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) of Vehicle: $37,213. Vehicle color, options and accessories are to be determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Winner will be required to provide a valid US Driver's License and proof of existing car insurance coverage (comprehensive or liability) at time of delivery. Grand Prize Winner is required to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to licensing and insurance requirements. Grand Prize Winner will be solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes and fees/expenses including but not limited to sales tax, title, registration, insurance, licensing and any other expenses not listed herein related to receipt, possession, acceptance and use of the Grand Prize. No prize substitution or cash redemption of Grand Prize, except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize with a prize of comparable or greater value. Grand Prize is not transferable prior to award. The MSRP of any vehicle is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the MSRP is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. Any difference between the stated MSRP of the Grand Prize and the actual value of the Grand Prize will not be awarded. All prizes will be awarded as detailed in Section 5 of these Official Rules. Vehicle awarded may differ from vehicle shown in promotional materials.
Vehicle Delivery: Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for delays in availability of the Vehicle; final awarding of the Vehicle is subject to availability. Sweepstakes Entities shall use all reasonable efforts to award the Vehicle within one hundred and eighty (180) days after receipt of the Prize Claim Documents, as described in Section 5. The Grand Prize Winner shall be responsible for personally taking delivery of the Vehicle at a dealership in reasonably close proximity to the Grand Prize Winner's permanent legal residence, as determined by the Sweepstakes Entities. The Grand Prize Winner shall be solely responsible for all travel or transportation costs to and from the dealership, except as otherwise provided herein. The Grand Prize Winner must personally retrieve the Vehicle within thirty (30) days of written notification of delivery and must present proof of a valid Driver’s License and car insurance coverage. The Vehicle will be delivered solely with the express written limited warranties set forth in the Vehicle's applicable Owner's Guide, which warranties shall run for the term set forth in said guide.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASES: Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may designate the Administrator to handle winner selection, notification, fulfillment and taxation tasks on Sponsor’s behalf. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, each Entrant, on behalf of himself or herself, agrees to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities, which shall be final in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting any prize, each Entrant, on behalf of himself or herself agrees to release the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective successors, employees, agents, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injuries, losses or damages arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of a prize. Each Entrant, on behalf of himself or herself, authorizes the Sweepstakes Entities to use his/her photo, name, address, voice, likeness, testimonial, prize information and personal exposition (and/or any edited portion thereof) in advertising, marketing, programming, publicity or promotional materials, in any media, now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without compensation or notice to, or further consent of, to the Winner to the extent permitted by law. Winner may be asked to participate in select publicity activities, as determined at the sole discretion of the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities are not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sweepstakes Entities sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) any injuries, losses, liabilities or damages of any kind including personal injury or death caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize including participation in any activity or travel related thereto, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (v) any inability of Winner to accept or use any prize (or portion thereof) for any reason and such prize or portion thereof shall be forfeited; or (vi) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials or activities associated with the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion of the Sweepstakes) at any time for any reason or should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention, extenuating circumstance or other problem/cause corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in such situation, will select the winner from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities may prohibit Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Sweepstakes Entities representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY AWARD AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, (IF ANY), NOT TO EXCEED TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; AND 3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. GOVERNING LAW: Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes, including without limitation, any alleged violation of these Official Rules, any controversy relating to the arbitrability of any dispute, or any claim that the Sweepstakes, or any part thereof, is invalid, illegal or otherwise voidable (or void), shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action and exclusively by arbitration to be held solely in New York under the auspices of the American Arbitration Association and pursuant to its Commercial Dispute Resolution Rules and Procedures. Any and all claims, judgments, liabilities and/or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with your use of this Website, or otherwise accessing this Website, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waive, all rights to claim, punitive, special, incidental and/or consequential damages and any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Judgment upon the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. This arbitration provision shall be deemed to be self-executing, and in the event that either party fails to appear at any properly noticed arbitration proceeding, an award may be entered against such party notwithstanding said failure to appear. In no event shall any Entrant seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of this Sweepstakes.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of this Sweepstakes, or the rights and obligations of Entrants and Sweepstakes Entities, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
10. WINNER’S LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner's List or a copy of these Official Rules, send a request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to “Giants Wrapped Tacoma Sweepstakes" Winner’s List/Rules, 189 S. Orange Ave, Suite 1130a, Orlando FL 32801. Requests for the name of the winner must be received no later December 1, 2013. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
National Football League trademarks and copyrights are proprietary to the NFL. All rights reserved. THE NFL, ITS MEMBER PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL CLUBS (OTHER THAN THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS), NFL VENTURES, INC., NFL VENTURES, L.P., NFL PROPERTIES LLC, NFL ENTERPRISES LLC AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “NFL ENTITIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED. THE NFL ENTITIES HAVE NOT OFFERED OR SPONSORED THIS PROMOTION IN ANY WAY.